Couples or family counseling may be the right choice for you if you are experiencing:
• Frequent arguments and fights with your significant other or family.
• Difficulties communicating respectfully with your kids and/or your partner.
• Family or marital discord.
• Disagreements over parenting or shared responsibilities.
• Feeling out of control in your home or relationship.
• Thoughts about separation and a desire to make it work.
• Adoption issues.
• Difficulties with one or several family members.
• You have a family member, who struggles with a mental health issue.
• Someone in your family is abusing substances.
If you can relate to any of the above, call 516 816 5543 and make an appointment. Find out if couples and/or family therapy is right for you.